sliding glass door

A quick learner from kentucky says:
it seems to be a bracket to secure the stationary door and one is missing I would like to replace it do you have them?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210428_122451[1].jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210428_122500[1].jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there! Check out our 80-049 and look over it's dimensions to see if this could be what you need. We can't promise that this will work for you but it is our best option. 

A quick learner from kentucky says:
There is a number on the part I have, it is 5511. it is similar to the part you mentioed but mine goes in a slot on the frame the screws to the panel
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210428_122500[1].jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

I don't believe we can supply you with a stationary door bracket like the one you show that goes into a cutout in the door frame. You would need to contact the manufacturer or supplier of the door.

However, the 80-049 does look like it could work. It's held in place using two screws in the door frame and two screws in the stationary door panel. After it's installed in place, you'll install the cover to hide the screws. Take a look at our 80-049 and see if you could use it as a replacement. 

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.