sliding glass door lock piece

A quick learner from Seattle, WA says:
there's a plastic housing that the locking part goes into that is secured by screws on the inside of the house. I need that plastic piece specifically... I replaced the handle and the lock inside a couple years back.
User submitted a photo of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. Check out our 89-012 keeper, I think this may be what you're looking for.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)