sliding glass door parts

A handy person from FL says:
We bought an abandoned home that already had the sliding glass doors installed. However, some parts are missing. We have a triple slider and a double slider. I've included photos of what we need. The triple slider has the silver mechanism that is on the frame and the lock on the door goes into it. The double slider does not have two of the silver mechanisms as pictured in my photos.

My second part I need is what I would call a bug sweep. Probably not the correct name, but that's my problem. Bugs come in through little holes where the doors meet at the top and bottom of the tracks. I've included pics of both the top and bottom of where the doors meet to show the gap/hole that is created when the doors are completely closed. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7229.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7228.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image1.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image4.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image0.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us. It looks like you need a new keeper and a bug flap, which is the actual industry term for it, believe it or not. The keeper is easy: that looks like our 89-017. I recommend reviewing our dimensions just to confirm.

I'm less confident about the bug flap. Please give us a little time to see if we can dig something up and I'll get back to you as soon as we can.

Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately, I couldn't find a type of weather seal to close up that gap on your patio sliding glass door. Take a look at 58-184 stick on corner seal, though. This is used on swing type doors. See if you can cut this to shape and maybe adapt it to work on your door.

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.