sliding glass stom window rollers

A home owner from Enfield, CT says:
I have a number of the subject windows. Many of the vinyl rollers (wheels) have worn flat. The windows were purchased from Grossmans Lumber in 1985. I believe the windows were a product of Remington Aluminum, A Division of Evans Products Co., 100 Andrews Road, Hicksville, N.Y. I am in need of 32 new rollers. The size of the roller assembly is 3/4 in., 1/4 in., 1/4 (L x W x H). Do you have such rollers or a replacement product?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid I don't know what roller assembly was used by this company. In order to help, I will need photos of the assembly removed from the window so that I can have a good look at it. I can then check to see if anything in our inventory matches up. Please let me know if that would be possible.

A home owner from Enfield, CT says:
Attached are photos of the rollers.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSCN1442[1].JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSCN1443[1].JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSCN1444[1].JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks! This looks a lot like our 87-084. The dimensions all seem to comply, too. Look it over and see what you think.

Side view of 87-084
Side view of 87-084

Profile view of 87-084
Profile view of 87-084

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.