sliding mirrored doors on medicne cabinet

A home owner from Albany, NY says:
i am looking for the plastic u channel gasket that goes between my mirrored door and the sliding frame. I have 2 thirty inch wide doors.

Bob Sampson
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Hi Bob,
Sounds like the 10-004, plastic guide, might be what you are looking for.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)