sliding screen door roller

A home owner from Lander, WY says:
This picture measures 1&11/16 top to bottom of wheel & also measuring across the part that inserts in door slot, 2&7/16 from tab to tab(one is broken off), roller is 1" diameter, holes to attach to screen measure 2&1/8 between. I have not been able to determine what brand it is, although I believe it is an Anderson sliding screen(or a knock off as there are no marks) Please send by email your thoughts and a possible match number from your inventory). Everything I have seen shows a screw, which is not on this item I am trying to find although there is a small hole at the top.

roller
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
The closest match I can find is our 84-064. You mention yours doesn't have a screw, but I don't know if a version of this roller is made without it. Is it possible that yours just came off? What else would the hole be for, if not a screw? In the meantime, carefully go over the dimensions and information for our 84-064 and see if this can work.
A home owner from Lander, WY says:
Tom thanks very much for your immediate response. I had also picked out the same number from your inventory. I appreciate your expert thoughts for this project and will be ordering in the near future.
How to replace a Columbia door bottom roller
How to replace a Columbia door bottom roller
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.