sliding screen door rollers

Handy Person from Santa Barbara
Jul 17, 2012 7:57 pm
I have an older home with screen door about 30 years old. I do not have an identity but the doors are still in good shape but the rollers are shot. 30 years is not too bad. I cannot find a replacement. The slot the units fit into are 3 inches long.
A customer submitted photo of a screen door roller.
2 Replies
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
Jul 25, 2012 12:13 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT
Good afternoon, and thank you for posting on our Discussion Board. Unfortunately, this roller is discontinued, and is no longer available. We do not have a replacement for it, however our 84-001 Spring Tension Screen Door Roller is a possible substitute. Do you think you could get that to work? Let us know!
Quick Learner from Santa Barbara
Jul 25, 2012 4:52 pm
I appreciate your review and response to my question. The price for the suggested roller is reasonable enough to give it a try.

Thank you,
Harry
Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts