sliding window plastic tab

A handy person from Phoenix, AZ says:
Can you help me to identify this small white plastic piece that is snapped on to aluminum window frame (single pane), one in each corner of frame. Thank you, Karsel
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
It looks like you need a face guide for your window. We have two that snap on; see our 67-014 and 67-026. I'm not sure if they will fit your window, but take a look and see what you think. If all else fails, you can try using one of the screw on types like our 67-002.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)