sliding window replacement part

A handy person says:
sliding window roller replacement piece. it is 1/4' wide, 1'1/6 inch long, one roller, 5/16 high on one side of roller and other side is same height but with a "ledge" with 1/4" height beneath it. comes from sliding windows put in during the mid 1970's.

Thanks. oh, these are all nylong, black housing with white rolling piece. I would consider anything that will fit into the track of the window bottom and thus allow the window to slide!
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure if we have an exact match, especially since yours is so old. That said, you may want t consider our 87-175 as a possible replacement. Let me know what you think!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)