sliding window roller

A quick learner from 94114 says:
On the left is Swisco part # 87-213. Now I'm trying to find the 2nd roller on the right(brown plastic) that doesn't have the large end piece for holding the whole carriage in place. any ideas? I don't need it to be brown, any color will do.

User submitted photo of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I agree, the 87-213 looks like your best match. To me, it looks like they cut off the flange to add an additional wheel to the window.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)