sliding window roller assembly

A handy person from Seattle, WA says:
Roller assembly is from a 1970s-80s sliding window.
There are no manufacturer's marks on either the roller assembly or the window unit.
Concave wheel runs on metal track screwed to the bottom of the window frame.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named rollerassembly_sm.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for contacting us. Unfortunately, we have not been able to find a sliding window roller that matches your specifications. The closest part we have in our inventory is our 81-246, but this is made for sliding glass doors. It also seems a lot bigger compared to your dimensions, as well. I'm sorry that we cannot offer a better match.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at