sliding window wheel

A home owner from Ojai, CA 93023 says:
follow up question, please. My home was constructed in 1972. I need replacement rollers for an International sliding window. It looks to me that the 87-020 is what I need-any other suggestions? I already tried a Slide-Co 17474 which worked in the insert (stem) part and the roller was the same size as the broken piece, but the stop near the wheel with the axel was too fat to go all of the way in. the local hardware store gave me an Amazon number of G3083. What is your minimum order?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Our minimum order for this particular item is 1, at this point in time. If you'd like us to take a look at your part and make a judgment, you can send photos.
A home owner from Ojai, CA says:

Ben responded to my email last week and suggested that I send a photo of the broken part. I think 87-020 may work but the photo of the broken part does not have a "foot". What is your recommendation? Thank you
Sliding window roller
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The 87-020 may work. If the flat nylon guides get in your way, you can carefully cut them off with a sharp utility knife.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.