small plastic casement window part

A home owner from New Jersey says:
Not sure what these parts are for or called. I think that they may be stops. They are part of a Casement window. NAMI NFRC 100/200 Code: IAP Spec: NFRC Series: N/C Casement MST: 2650 NFRC IAP-1-020-98-M
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us. We would like for you to see if our product 67-020 7/16" sash ramp in clear matches your product. Take a look and get back to us and let us know your thoughts.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)