small plastic screen door latch for the other side of part....possibly....83-003

A home owner from Hackensack NJ says:
Hi looking for this latch that keeps the screen door from opening that fits in the stationary track of a sliding screen door. I have attached a picture of the piece that broke in two
thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Sliding Screen door latch.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I see you purchased the 83-003. I agree this might be a component for it, but to be sure, could you show me all the hardware that interfaces with this piece? I'll do my best to help from there. 

A home owner from Hackensack NJ says:
This is the picture of the hardware attached to the screen door that my plastic piece fits into to keep the door closed
thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screen door 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screen door 2.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I agree the 83-003 does look close. Is the hole spacing 3-1/4", center-to-center? So long as the lock mechanism works the same I think this can work for you. Take a look and see what you think. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.