snap in glazing for alluminum windows

A home owner from Midlothian, Va says:
I am trying to identify glazing that matches the current glazing. I need to order some, as I have had the glass replaced in 9 windows and the glazing basically crumbled because of exposure to the heat and sun. The window company does not order glazing but will install it for me....ugg! I didn't realize how much shipping was going to cost. I am ordering balancers too, but know which ones of those to buy.

Thank you,

Lois
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMAG3884.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMAG3888.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMAG3889.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMAG3890.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hi, Lois! We will do our best to help you with this project. Before I recommend anything, can you confirm the size of your glazing's end profile? That is a very important detail that will allow us to find something in the same size.

In the meantime, you can see our entire selection here. You may even find a match before me.

Will these work? Thank you!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMAG3903.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMAG3904.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMAG3906.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for your patience in this matter. Unfortunately, we have not been able to find a good match for this glazing bead. I believe it's an older style that is no longer made. The only thing we carry that may work is our 55-008, but I cannot confirm. I recommend ordering a sample of it here to try out before you commit to a purchase.

Thank you and I just placed an order.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.