snap-in glazing replacement

A quick learner from Oklahoma says:
I have just found out what this stuff is even called (the local stores just shrugged and weren't helpful so I had to look online) and almost every window in my house has at least one strip of this that is cracked and falling apart (very brittle) so I need to replace it but don't know which one to order. I'm attaching a couple of photos of a piece that I was able to take off one of the windows. I hope they are good enough to help with the ID. It was hard because it was so brittle that it fell apart easily. :-(
user submitted photo of snap-in
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Good Morning,

I would start out your research by taking a look at the Swisco 55-120 3' Snap-in and the 55-180 3' Snap-in.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)