snap in vinyl window glazing

A home owner from Fairport, NY says:
There are no markings on the windows, which are original installation wood windows approximately 45 years old. The vinyl glazing inserts appear to have begun to warp and shrink from sun exposure over the 45 years. The storms are now covered with a low-e screening material to reduce the impact of the sun.
User submitted photo of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Hey, thanks for contacting us. I'm afraid I'm not familiar with your beading, and I'm not sure it's still available. If you can, show us some photos of how it is attached to the window sash. That might help us identify the part.
A home owner from Fairport, NY says:
dave from SWISCO: attached is a cross section drawing of the part and how it fits into the windows in our home.
User submitted photo of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for the additional information! Unfortunately we were not able to find an exact replacement for your vinyl glazing. However, we do have one possible substitution, though I'm not sure if it will work. See our 55-069 glazing strip and let me know if you think you could get this to work.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.