snap-in window bead: viking

A quick learner from norcal says:
Do you have matching part for Viking snap-in window bead attached? Each leg dimension is about 5/8 inch and dimension across open bottom is about 13/16 inch. color: black, window frame: aluminum. Thank you.
User submitted photos of snap-in glazing.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us. Other customers with your type of Viking windows have used our 55-029 snap-in glazing. Please compare our measurements to yours and let us know what you think.
A quick learner from Walker California says:
I have the same Viking snap in beads as above. The 55-029 you recommend is only showing available in white. Can I get it or a Viking glazing bead in black?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5170.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5180.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5167.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5184.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5155.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us. Unfortunately, the 55-029 is only available in white at the time of my writing this. Alternative color options, including black, are no longer made.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.