snap in window glazing

A handy person from Harrison ohio says:
Hello I would like to know if you have an equivalent snap in window glazing. I'm looking for a replacement part.
User submitted photos of window glazing.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for your post. Could you please take a look at our 55-006 glazing bead? Do you think this could work for you? If not, please get back to us with the measurements and dimensions you are looking for and we will continue our search.
A handy person from Harrison ohio says:
Paul, I don't think the 55-006 will work. The folded back edge is what clips into the window. The measurements for the trim is 3/16" x 7/16". I would appreciate anything you can find that would come close.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Whoops! Typo! I meant that you can use the 55-066 glazing bead! Check that one out on the right side of the page.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.