snap-on plunger pin

A home owner from Kent,oh says:
pins with a spring included, used to hold screen window
User submitted photos of a screen pin.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Check out our 70-219 and see if you think this could work as a replacement.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)