spacer for pull out drawer in dry pantry

A home owner from Illinois says:
I can't find any names or product numbers on the item. It is the spacer for a pull out drawer in a kitchen cabinet (dry storage). First picture shows crack - second & third pictures show piece removed. I've asked at local hardware stores (they have not seen this - but one gentleman told me about your site!). I researched a bit online, finding a shelf with similar attachment pieces (roller ball). One company called it a 'euro spacer', a description that I find in no other websites. Can you help? I don't want to have to purchase a whole new drawer system as this is the only piece broken.
Thank you!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0867.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0868.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7812 (2).jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:


We have a few drawer slide spacers that might work for you. Take a look at our 32-334, 32-339, and 32-350 To see if the dimensions of one of these options could work for you. Thanks for posting! 

A quick learner from Mariposa, Ca. says:
Did you ever find your part? Mine is broken also..
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at