spiral balance hardware for Fiberlux windows

A quick learner from yorktown heights says:
we need a tilt window spiral balance for Fiberlux window It is the smaller one measuring 18 inches. Do you stock these?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! I believe that Fiberlux uses our Series 600 spiral balances. Take a look at our S600-18 and compare it to your own hardware to see. If not, I'll need more information about your spiral balance window, starting with the diameter of your balance tube, and whether your window is tilt or non-tilt.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)