spiral balance on non tilt window

A quick learner from Mission, Texas says:
The window brand is GA. The spiral balance for the non tilt window is 30 in.long and 3/8 in. wide. There is no ball color on the bottom and I do not see any bracket. Can I order the red tip, balances and changing tool but is there a Bracket that I need? I didn't see any.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Before we can dive right in recommending replacement balances, we will need to see some photos showing the balance out of the window. Since there is no color tip on your original balance, we will need for you to provide the exact weight of the sash. Thank you.

Length of metal tube is 30 in.
Width is 3/8 in.
Sash weight is unable to be determined as the sash cannot be removed from the window. Any suggestions?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8091.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8100.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8095.JPG
Profile picture of Casey

Thank you for the photos. For your window lock, start off with our 90-005. Compare your measurements with ours to see if this is a match. As for the spiral balance our S400-30 should do the trick. The only way to determine the proper color tip bearing would be to remove the sash and weighing it on the scale. The sash part I am referring to is the part that opens and closes the window. If you can not remove it at all to weigh it, as you mentioned, then you have a bigger issue than just the hardware. They should be able to come out to be weighed in cases like these. If you are adamant that the sash can not be removed, then you will need to contact a local window professional to come and assess the window to see if they're bigger matters than just the hardware. 

I could not remove the sash no matter what I did.

However, I took apart another and the ball color tip is RED.
Profile picture of Casey

Ok great. Then you can go with the S400-30 spiral balance with the red tip. 

Thank you so very much.
Profile picture of Casey

You're very welcome. We are happy to help. 

How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
GUIDE
READ >
How to adjust a spiral balance on a non-tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a non-tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.