'spiral balance part

A quick learner from West Chicago, Il says:
I attached images of the clip we need for a spiral balance, I think it is called a retaining clip. Could you identify this part and let me know what to purchase?

Thanks, Jill
User submitted a photo of a pivot shoe.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Jill. Please see our 15-047, I think this can work for you as a replacement. Just make sure our dimensions are the same as yours.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)