spiral balance replacement

Home Owner from Arlington, Texas
May 3, 2014 5:23 pm
I need to replace the two spiral balance of a single-hung window. The tube is 24" long and 3/8 " diameter. It does not look like the ones that you have; please see
attached photo for detail. The house was build in 1991 and the window came with the house.

Thank you very much.
User submitted a photo of a window balance.
1 Replies
Casey from SWISCO
May 5, 2014 4:51 pm
Hi Dave,
Take a look and compare it to S400-24, this is a non-tilt spiral balance with a 3/8" diameter tube.
Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts