spiral balances

A quick learner from USA says:
these are photos of parts for my windows
can you help
other photos to follow
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello! I would recommend looking at our Series 600 spiral balance to start. Just make sure your tube has the same diameter! As for the shoe, it looks like you have an older model that's not made anymore and a newer model that replaces it. I believe our 15-015 is the newer model, but again just confirm dimensions. The 15-015 should replace both.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)