spiral for a Year built 1995 Better built window

A home owner from Phoenix, AZ says:
Hello I'm trying to locate a spiral for a Year built 1995 Better built window.
I think the yeasr is 1995.
Length is 60"
I tried to be as detailed as possible I took pictures of the spiral in the window then outside of the window including beginning middle and end an I even made a YouTube video (see below) thank you very much
https://youtu.be/TMAi0Ux2mYI
Included pics as well.
Also the white piece that holds the spiral do you typically replace that as well since it sits inside the window sill not sure if you can replace it.
Please see file White piece spiral sits in
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named End of Spiral.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Middle Spiral.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Spiral Beginning.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Spiral In Window.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named White piece spiral sits in .jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hello there, and thanks for proffering all this information. Unfortunately the youtube video seems to be private; not to worry though, I think I can point you in the right direction with what you've provided. This is a spiral balance for a tilt-in window. Therefore you need either our Series 900 or Series 600. The first video below shows how to identify the proper replacement. Note that if you're unable to determine the color tip option, you should obtain the exact weight of the window sash. You can then match that exact weight with one of the weight ranges alongside each color tip option on the shop page. See the second video below which shows how install new spiral balances.

Finally, the last video shows how to extract the pivot shoe that the spiral rod connects to. You then should measure the width and thickness of the pivot and shoe and compare its dimensions to our selection here.

How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Swisco's 15-045 Pivot Lock Shoe
Swisco's 15-045 Pivot Lock Shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.