spirial balance aligner

A handy person from dubuque iowa says:
a have a part that looks like a 26-139 single hole aligner but it has two holes?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure what you have. Could I see a few pictures? Can you also give me dimensions?
A quick learner says:
i will try to get a picture soon . the part i need is the same dimensions as the single hole aligner.it looksjust like it and is made out off rubber.it does the same thing,it holds the bottom of the spirl balance.the only diferance is insted of one hole in the middle it has two holes side by side
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you! Let me know when you can get pictures.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)