stationary bracket

A quick learner says:
these items support the stationary door bottom and top. They are plastic as they are located in a waterfront building and can easily rust. They measure 1.5 x 1.5 width and height. Any alternative would be considered
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20210925_123230492.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20210925_123239504.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

I don't recognize this part at first glance, but I'm going to have one of our senior experts take a look and see if they could recommend a replacement for you. We'll reach out as soon as more information is available.

Thank you! 

Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Take a look at the plastic brackets we carry, the 80-042 and 80-043. They are not exactly like the ones in your photos, but you might be able to adapt them to your door. Also, take a look at the "angle" type clips, the 82-059 and the 80-059. You might also be able to use one of these on your door. You could also cut your own clips using some aluminum angle purchased at a hardware store in your area.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at