steelcase drawer rollers & "rivets"

A home owner from Halifax,Pa. says:
Hello,I'm in need of several nylon rollers & retainers for my Steelcase desk. Rollers are 3/4" o.d.,5/16" wide,approx. 1/4"dia. thru. It has a 1/2"dia.x 3/32" deep counter bore on one side & an o-ring groove that is off center. Thanks!! Joe
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Joe. I would be happy to help. Please show us a couple pictures of the hardware in question and we can try to find the best possible match. In the meantime, you can look through our drawer and cabinet replacement hardware section and see if you can find a match here.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)