storm door clip

A handy person from USA says:
Hello - I just purchased dome "stretcher clips" from you for my screen door. They are too small.
Do you have anything bigger?
Dean T
User submitted a photo of storm door clips.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. I'm sorry to hear our 70-028 didn't work for you. Would our 70-132 be better? Make sure to carefully compare the dimensions we show to your original part to make sure it's a match.
A home owner from new meilford, NJ says:
It looks to me as if the inside dimension of the part that holds the screen is just under an inch. i will be happy to take a chance and try 70-32 if you have nothing longer.

Dean
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Our 70-132 is 7/8", so it may be your best bet, though I can't guarantee that it will work. You could also consider a surface-mounted clip like our 70-106, 70-127, or 70-080.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.