Storm Door Hardware Needed

A home owner from new castle,delaware says:
I need a handle to fit the larsonmortise I purchased. the mortise has a square fit and I have the diamond shaped handle. Please direct me to the right handle for the recently purchase square handle mortise.
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

You might need our 40-212, but Larson is associated with a few different locksets, so I'd really like to see the original mortise lock and handle set to narrow down what you need. 

Thanks for getting back to me. Hope this helps.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 282E0DDD-3EA6-4DCA-9DC3-F725C78A8147.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named E9AACD4C-8673-4A1F-8466-26A17D88EECA.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D5EC819C-937D-4EC8-82D1-B178A473852F.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A9D086D1-E677-4000-8D8C-64D9B30511D9.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob

It does help, thanks. The mortise lock looks an awful lot like our 40-198. Compare to the dimensions listed in the pictures on the shop page to confirm. For the handle set, see if the dimensions of the 40-212 match up. Let me know if anything differs. You also could review our 40-049 and see if you could possibly adapt this lockset to your door. Let me know what you think. 

Thanks so much for the help Bob. The 40-049 worked perfectly. You are the Man!!!
Profile picture of Bob

Awesome! Great to hear, and thanks so much for the kind words. Let us know if you need anything else. 

How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.