storm handle

A home owner from USA says:
I'm looking for a complete mortise,lock, and handle set... or just mortise body and lock cylinder .pella...body # 52230811036... from what I have found appears to be a select handle set dbl.bolt mortise body...I had to snap lock to remove mortise body....broken spring on latch is culprit...door frame # 91028331091103... still waiting top hear from pella...two weeks and counting ...I have pics of lock... need black or bronze color I'm sending pics of mortise and lock and handles..I hope this helps you identify my parts needed.... like I said I had to snap lock in order to remove only top find a broken spring in mortise body...I believe the body on your site is same... I am not sure about lock cylinder tho... I'f you need better measurements i will do my best to get back with you asap..... can you help... thanx victor
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 01.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191115_132323.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191115_132552.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. Take a look at our 40-191 Pella Multi-Point Lock, as well as the 40-199 Pella Handle Set and the 40-191S Strike Plate. Carefully review each part and let me know if you think these are what you're looking for.

SWISCO 40-191 Storm Door Multi-Point Mortise Lock by Pella
SWISCO 40-191 Storm Door Multi-Point Mortise Lock by Pella
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
VIDEO
WATCH >
40-191 Mortise Lock Latch Assembly Removal
40-191 Mortise Lock Latch Assembly Removal
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.