storm window panel corner

A contractor from Ontario, Oregon says:
No stamps or numbers on this part. don't even know name of storm windows.
User submitted photo of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
This is a very weird corner. I don't think we will be able to replace it. You might need to take a corner like the 95-054 and cut and retro fit it to your frame. If you want, send us some photos of the frame and the channel were this corner fits into. Please also provide your measurements there. That might help us identify the part that could work for you. However altering a part like the 95-054 may be your only option. I've honestly never seen your corner before.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)