storm window parts

A quick learner from USA says:
Can you help? I have a couple of identical storm windows, each with different broken parts. I have attached two photos for reference. In one photo, I have overlaid the actual dimensions that I need for the top tilt parts. I do require a right hand tilt part and a left hand tilt part. In the second photo, I have shown some of the actual parts that I am trying to replace. You can see that the actual parts are all made of plastic (or nylon). I have no idea what brand that anything is. The only identification I can find is a part number
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Please take a look at our 91-004 and 91-005, along with the 95-026 and 95-027 tilt keys. These are a used for newer types of storm windows and have a lock on clip at the end of the corner. Yours look like it had a screw to hold the frame together. Do you think you could get our parts to work?
A quick learner from Naperville, IL says:
No screws are used. I did notice though that some of the windows use metal parts while others use plastic. The frames though look identical so I would think that one of the part types is the original while the other type is a replacement. Unfortunately I have no idea if the metal parts or the plastic parts are the original. I'll order the parts that you suggest. If they work, I'll be ordering more.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Great, thank you for the order. Please let us know how they work out!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)