storm/screen panel clips

A home owner from Salem, MA says:
I am searching for a replacement storm/screen door panel clip that is similar to the attached photo and sketch showing all dimensions.

The one item I have seen on your web site that is close to the size I need is your item #70-074. Do you have a larger version of 70-074 that is approximately 1-3/32" in length with a 1/16" offset? Or do you have another item that you can recommend I look at?

Thanks for your assistance.
User submitted photo & drawing of a screen door panel clip.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Actually, I think you should take a look at our 70-106 Jalousie Stretcher Clip. Do you think you might be able to use this as a substitute? Let me know!
A home owner from Salem, MA says:
No, the 70-106 won't won't. I am looking for a nylon product.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
In that case, I think the closest other match we would have is our 70-080 Window Clip. Would that be a better choice?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.