straight and angled bubble seal

A quick learner from Canada says:
Hello, replacing my bubble seal and it looks like I should use something like 58-053 on sides and 58-055 angled on top and bottom to avoid hinge hardware. Is it ok to use the two in combination? I noticed the diameters are a bit different between them. Is there a difference in compression stiffness between them as well? Thanks very much.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I actually use both of these on my one window at home. I have the 58-053 on the bottom sill cover rail, while the 58-055 is along the top and sides.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)