strike latch for a sliding screen door

A quick learner from tollhouse says:
I am looking for a replacement screen door strike.
I believe this is off of a Anlin Sliding door
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named screen door strike 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named screen door strike 2.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Unfortunately, we do not carry an exact replacement for your keeper but take a look at our 85-006 and see if the dimensions and style could work for you. Thanks for posting!

Unfortunately the hook on
85-006 is facing the wrong way it faces outwards the one I have faces inward
Length 1 5/16"
Width. 1/2"
Hook 1/2"0
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 15954575793509154043105551225965.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 15954578067825813191737945872379.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

I'm not sure what you mean by it facing the wrong way but the 85-006 does appear to be our closest replacement to your original keeper. You can also see our full selection of keepers here

The hook faces towards the frame jam on my part
The one you show me faces away from the jam
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Casey passed your inquiry on to me but, unfortunately, I'm not following you on your description of how your keeper faces as opposed to the ones we carry. With that being said, take a look at the suggested keepers from the web site. These are the ones we carry that might work on your screen door. If not, you will need to contact the manufacture of your screen door to see if they can supply.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.