strike plate

A home owner from NJ says:
looking for a replacement strike plate for larson mortice lock, it measures 7" overall and is brass or brass plated
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Our closest match is likely the 40-197, or possibly the 40-191S though it's shorter than what you cite. Take a look at both strike plates and see if you think either could work for you. 

A quick learner from Illinois says:
Hi, I need a new strick plate for an old Pella door. Model GU/Ferco The strike plate is 7 3/4 inch X 1 inch The door thickness is 17/8 inch. Please see pictures. Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-1090.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-1091 (1) (1) (1).jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I am afraid we don't have an exact match for this strike plate. Our 40-191S or 40-197 might work as replacements, but I can't say for sure. Compare the dimensions of both with your old hardware and see what you think. 

How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO 40-191 Storm Door Multi-Point Mortise Lock by Pella
SWISCO 40-191 Storm Door Multi-Point Mortise Lock by Pella
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.