stronger screen door roller

A quick learner from Arizona says:
I made a new screen door that's 35" wide by 96" tall. I don't know how much it weighs but it's too heavy for your 84-001.
Do you have a roller with a stronger tension?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for submitting your inquiry to our discussion board. 

To be honest, a few years back when we were manufacturing patio screen doors the 84-001 was our go to roller. 

If you want a stronger roller, go with the steel version which is our 84-031 and take a look at our help video below if you have not already seen it.

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

The 84-031 is the strongest version of a spring roller that we offer.

If this will not work for you, you will need something made specifically for the door which is not something we will be able to help you with.

A quick learner from Arizona says:
The patio door screen 35"x96" and i presume is heavier the 30"x80" regular door. i Need a spring with Highier tension. Can you help, please Sorry no picture
How to repair a spring roller on a sliding screen door
How to repair a spring roller on a sliding screen door
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.