stud bracket Acorn

A quick learner from across Massachusetts says:
Hi. I don't presently have the bad looking, uninstalled;
This picture is the good looking, still installed;
Stud Bracket.
Also, it is the "left" and I need the right, for the moment
so I think it is the mirror image.
It is from Acorn.
I think the rise in the "Z" is more pronounced than what I saw online.
But beggars cant be choosers and I am considering too a Detach Clip.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1590.JPG
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hi there. Start by looking at our 39-513 & 30-514 Stud Brackets. Compare with your old parts and see if these could work for you. If not, we'll need more pictures, preferably of your old stud bracket removed from the window. If you need a detach clip, see our 39-105.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)