tee cranks to work with new blinds

A home owner from minnesota says:
i have your crankout windows i need to replace the cranks to tee cranks for my new blinds. I'm measuring 11/32nd for he opening. What size should I order? Thanks
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Sure, check out our 39-102 11/32" spline T-Handle. You may also be interested in our 39-205 11/32" spline folding handle.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)