the bottom tracks for bifold louver closet doors

A home owner from Washington, DC says:
Hi,

I'm trying to re-use old bi-fold metal louvered closet doors after a renovation where the workmen damaged the bottom tracks removing the doors.

The pictures I've sent are of the label from inside one of the closet doors and 2 views (both sides) of one of the bottom tracks.

I need tracks for 3 closets.

Is this enough information?
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We'd be happy to help, but we'll need to see the pivot threaded pin and guide pin that goes in this track to get started. thank you!

Hi, I'm finally back with more details! Hopefully, these pics are adequate. I could actually unscrew these pins and photograph again if needed. Please let me know.
Thanks, Peter

PS Please note, that IMG_1204 is I think the top of the door while the other pics, 1207-1205 are the bottoms.
Profile picture of Casey

It looks like you have the old Slimfold door model. You can still use the new Slimfold tracks with your old bifold door pins. We also pulled up some related parts for you to order depending on the length of the track that you need.

Profile picture of Casey

The tracks that we assicited on this page should work for your doors. They start at 3', so you will need 21-404 (4') and cut in half to 23.5". The tracks also come with the pivot blocks.

Great, thanks so much for this information! What other information do I need to submit in order to get started? I'll revisit the property later today or tomorrow to confirm, but I think I only need the bottom tracks so far. Their measurements are 23.5 inches, 23.5 inches, 47 inches, and 71 inches.

Note: the old tracks, which were damaged by the workers who removed during reno, still have the parts that the bifold pins fit into. I think they can be reused.

How to Install Bi-Fold Closet Door Pins
How to Install Bi-Fold Closet Door Pins
VIDEO
WATCH >
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.