the cover plate that the crank installs on top of. This one is cracked

A quick learner from San Francisco, CA 94131 says:
Looks to be 1990 vintage casement. Is this part available. The picture image 2 is just to help identify the vintage of the window. The part needed is at the tiled sill and is not the crank itself, but the cover plate touching the tile.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello! Take a look at 39-376, that could be the cover and handle you are looking for. Compare its dimensions with yours.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)