the part I need for the metal folding doors

A home owner from Sacramento , Ca says:
I have metal folding doors which hide my washer and dryer in the kitchen. The mobile home is a 1979 I could not find any maker name on the doors or on the pin.

the pin measures from top to bottom 5 1/2" long. I also included a picture of what the top of the door looks like

thank you for any help you can give me

dorothea
User submitted a photo of bi-fold door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Dorothea. It's hard to tell what you have based on this picture. Can I see a few shots of the part in question removed from the door? It actually looks like something is attached to the pin cap, but I can't make it out.
A home owner from Sacramento , Ca says:
attached is the pin, I have two different views but it looks like I can only attach one, Hope this is of some help
dorothea
User submitted a photo of a bi-fold door pin.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
It looks like the door company used something like our 21-024 bi fold pin with a cap similar to our 21-110. Check out these parts and let me know if you think you could get them to work.
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.