the part i ordered was too small.

A quick learner from new york says:
I originally ordered :
4) 23-234 : Bypass Mirror Door Bottom Guide
But as you can see they are too small and dont fit in the bracket. ., Do you have a bigger bottom guide? It needed to be 3" high.. i searched your site and failed to see ant thing thwt might fit. Do you have the proper replacement part i need?
bottom guide
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I am afraid with this particular bottom guide, you can not just replace the nylon fitting. You will have to replace the complete guide. See our 23-021 bottom mount guide.
A quick learner from new york says:
Ive ordered and received the replacement guides you recommended, can you please instruct me how to remove the broken ones, and how to install the new part? Im afraid to break another mirror, cant afford any more bad luck..
Thank you,
Rose
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Welcome back Rose. You will need to remove the mirror door and lay it down to take the pressure off the fitting. Now, with a needle nose pliers you will need to work out the locking hook from the door frame cut out. This should work for you. Make sure to get back to us and let us know how you made out.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.