the part im looking for is a vertical sliding window foot latch

A landlord from bremerton,washington says:
this part slides in each corner of the window, someone drilled a hole and screwed in a screw possibly to keep the window locked from their young kids. I think it might be spring loaded but i cant tell because of the screw jamming up the plastic with the metal hinge even when i unscrewed it it was stilled lucked in place. the part has an L 1 59 on it.
User submitted a photo of tilt latch.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Please look at our 26-379. This could be the part you are looking for. Also, if you want to install a vent lock to limit the opening of the window, consider our 26-387.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)