thermal gard white plastic sash lifts & keepers. also metal locks

A handy person from Ohio says:
I have pictured thermal gard windows. I need several replacement parts of all three

plastic sash lifts
plastic sash keepers
metal locks

any assistance would be appreciated!
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. The sash lifts look like our 26-116, but I'm not sure about the other parts. The lock could either be our 90-005 or 90-009, depending on the shape of your tongue. Can you confirm which is a better match? I'm also not sure what a sash keeper is. Can you take a picture of this part specifically? Can you also give me its dimensions? Thanks!
A quick learner from Ohio says:
Thank you, both will work. I will confirm the correct lock. What I referred to as the sash keeper is the plastic lock that holds the bottom window parallel to the top - the slide lock that allows you to open the bottom window and clean the outside. It's the piece outside the metal lock along the side of the window. What is the proper name for this? Thank you!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Ah, okay. That part is known as a tilt latch. I will need to know the hole spacing for that part in order to identify a match, but in the meantime you can look at our 26-188W. This seems similar and has a 2-5/16" hole spacing. What do you think?
A quick learner from Ohio says:
Thanks Tom. The sash lift spec is correct. The tilt latch close up photo is attached - the tilt latches have a smaller hole spacing and are plastic, not metal. hoping you have this spec? Thank you! Jeff
User submitted photo of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hmm... the hole spacing seems closer to 2-1/8". How about our 26-210 and 26-121, instead?
SWISCO Window Sash Lift Handle, 26-116
SWISCO Window Sash Lift Handle, 26-116
VIDEO
WATCH >
Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.