tie bar 8 5/8" long

A quick learner from Seattle says:
I am looking for tie bar that is 8 and 5/8" long, with two rollers spaced 6 and 1/2" apart.
The part # 38-903 is similar but way too long.
Please give me the part number, price and if available.
Thank you.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Truth actually does not have a tie bar that short in this style. Could I see a couple of detailed pictures? We might be able to catch something you didn't notice. Also, are there any names, logos, stamped numbers, or letters on your bar or any of its accompanying parts?
A quick learner from Seattle says:
Here are pictures of the device in the window and outside of the window. The locking handle (38-058L) is attached to the 8-5/8" tie bar. We are in need of this tie bar.
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Thanks for the pictures. We are currently researching this hardware for you. Please bear with us as we look into it.
Profile picture of Tom
Thank you for your patience in this matter. Unfortunately, we have been unable to find a tie bar of this size and style. We think that maybe yours was once a standard size like our 38-903 but that someone has cut it down. Do you think that's possible?
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to open a casement window that has a broken lock
How to open a casement window that has a broken lock
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.