tilt in swivels

A landlord from Milford CT says:
I have several thermo tite windows that the metal tilt in swivels have broken. These swivels accept the square metal posts on the bottom sides of the windows. How do i replace these and with which part?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Would you be able to show us a couple pictures of the hardware in question? That will help us find what you need.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)